- Layers - tile layer, sprite layer, vector layer, static layer and layers group.
- Multisprite and multilayer brush and other tools.
- Custom parameters for all map elements.
The application includes loaders and examples for loading a demo map into game engines (currently available for AGK library - tier 1 and c++ ). Check out the demo map here.
JugiMap is currently in Beta state! Some important features are still missing but it can already do a lot.
The latest version is 0.88 Beta (6.10 2018). It brings the following improvements:
- NEW: Sprite sheet generating tool. Generated sprite sheet images have sub-images parsed automatically via supplemented cfg file. Additionally it is possible to convert sprite sheet cfg files from third party tools (currently only AGK cfg files are supported).
- NEW: Loading and exporting maps in Tiled TMX map format. Only Tiled maps with orthogonal orientation can be loaded and not all map elements can be converted.
- NEW: Spine sprites can now be added to source graphics.
- NEW: Transformation options for sprites (scale, rotation, flip).
- NEW: Constant parameters for sprites. These parameters have the same values for all map sprites.
- Some other smaller changes.
Download JugiMap for Windows 64-bit: JugiMapV088Beta.zip
If you have a feedback, suggestions or have encontered bugs feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org