JugiMap is an application for creating 2D game maps.
- Tile, sprite and vector layers.
- Multi-sprite, multi-layer brush.
- Composed sprites.
- Sprite setup tools - set frames, collision shapes, handle points.
- Sprite animation.
- Custom parameters for all map elements.
- Lightweight gui designed for comfortable work with big numbers of sprites.
The latest version: 0.97 beta (23.11.2020)
Download JugiMap for 64-bit Windows OS: jugimap0.97beta.zip
A list of changes: version history
JugiMap Framework is a 2d framework for using JugiMap maps in game development engines. The framework provides interface for programming games in engine independent way. If an engine provides features which are not supported in JugiMap framework you can still access and manipulate the engine objects directly.
Currently supported languages: c++
Currently supported engines: Cocos2d-x, AGK-tier 2, SFML and nCine
JugiMap Framework: https://github.com/Jugilus/JugimapFramework
- JugiMap Editor: documentation included with the application.
- JugiMap Framework: https://jugilus.github.io/JugimapFrameworkDoc
- Markup codes for writing game texts: http://jugimap.com/extraDocumentation/text_markup_codes.html
|Framework Demo||Parallax Scrolling||Sprite timeline animation||GUI demo|
Source code and map files for the editor are available for all examples.