JugiMap is an application for creating 2D game maps.
- Tile, sprite and vector layers.
- Multi-sprite, multi-layer brush.
- Composed sprites.
- Sprite setup tools - set frames, collision shapes, handle points.
- Sprite animation.
- Custom parameters for all map elements.
- Lightweight gui designed for comfortable work with big numbers of sprites.
Documentation and guides are included with the application.
The latest version: 0.96 beta (21.6.2020)
Download JugiMap for 64-bit Windows OS: jugimap0.96beta.zip
A list of changes: version history
JugiMap API is a library for using JugiMap maps in game development engines. It supports all JugiMap features and provides a consistent, generic way of using JugiMap scenes in custom game projects.
Currently supported languages: c++
Currently supported engines: Cocos2d-x, AGK-tier 2, SFML and nCine
JugiMap API: https://github.com/Jugilus/jugimapAPI.
API documentation: https://jugilus.github.io/JugiMapAPIdoc.
|Api Demo Test||Parallax Scrolling||Sprite timeline animation|
Source code and editor map files are available for all examples.