JugiMap is an application for creating 2D game maps.
- Tile, sprite and vector layers.
- Multi-sprite, multi-layer brush.
- Composed sprites.
- Sprite setup tools - set frames, collision shapes, handle points.
- Sprite animation.
- Custom parameters for all map elements.
- Lightweight gui designed for comfortable work with big numbers of sprites.
The latest version: 0.94 beta (18.12.2019)
Download JugiMap for 64-bit Windows OS: jugimap0.94beta.zip
For changes see version history.
JugiMap API is a library for using JugiMap maps in game development engines. It supports all JugiMap features and provides a consistent, generic way of using JugiMap scenes in custom game projects. The API is documented and comes with an extensive practical example.
Currently supported languages: c++
Currently supported engines: Cocos2d-x, AGK-tier 2, SFML and nCine
Get JugiMap API from GitHub.
Web build example: Api Demo Test.
Join JugiMap Discord channels.