JugiMap version history
Download the latest version of JugiMap here.
Version 0.945 Beta
- Added a separate editor for setting parameters of parallax and screen maps. The previous method of using predefined common layer parameters for that purpose has been removed.
- Added snap positioning for sprites on sprite layers.
- Fixed several bugs, including a severe map loading bug!
- Some other tweaks.
- Updated features of parallax and screen maps.
Version 0.94 Beta
- Added a sprite property: the color. This is a shader based property which works as a sprite color overlay where you can specify the blending mode.
- You can now set a layer parameters which define the layer runtime behavior in game. This is handled in JugiMap API and provide a powerful way for working with parallax or screen layers as parts of parallax and screen maps.
- Removed Single sprite static layer kind. This special kind of layer is no longer needed because of the new way of how JugiMap API handles parallax and screen layers.
- Added support for loading sprite objects made in Spriter.
- The API library has been completely overhauled. It now consists of the main engine independent library and engine extensions for different game development engines.
- Engine extensions: Cocos2d-x, SFML, AGK tier 2, nCine
- Supported all JugiMap editor features.
- Additional support for texts, drawing geometric primitives, collision handling and more.
- Support for world, parallax and screen maps.
- Fully documented in Doxygen.
Version 0.92 Beta
- NEW & IMPROVED: Overhauled source graphics management with new set of tools for editing source sprites properties: frame images, handle point, collision shapes and custom properties.
- NEW: Composed sprites - sprite groups which behave like single sprites.
- NEW: Sprite frame animation.
- NEW: Overhauled API with JugiMap Framework introduced for easier integration with game development software - currently available for AGK tier 1 and tier 2.
- A lot of other smaller improvements.
Version 0.88 Beta
- NEW: Sprite sheet generating tool. Generated sprite sheet images have sub-images parsed automatically via supplemented cfg file. Additionally it is possible to convert sprite sheet cfg files from third party tools (currently only AGK cfg files are supported).
- NEW: Loading and exporting maps in Tiled TMX map format. Only Tiled maps with orthogonal orientation can be loaded and not all map elements can be converted.
- NEW: Spine sprites can now be added to source graphics.
- NEW: Transformation options for sprites (scale, rotation, flip).
- NEW: Constant parameters for sprites. These parameters have the same values for all map sprites.
- Some other smaller changes.
## 0.85 Beta
- The first public release.